As well as giving you the opportunity to network with like-minded women at fantastic business events your PBN membership also offers you the chance to be inspired by local and national expert speakers while building your own skills and knowledge. Add to this a great list of promotional tools, personal development opportunities and a FANTASTIC joining package and you’ll soon begin to wonder how you networked before you joined us!
- Your profile and contact details will be listed in the members area of the PBN website. This includes links to your website, social media pages and a short bio about you and your business.
- You will be given access to the PBN Members Directory which you are permitted and encouraged to use as a marketing tool.
- You will be featured as a NEW MEMBER on our website.
- You will be given a list of PBN members’ discounts and special rates offered by members, for members.
- You will be sent a link to access your Members Pack online.
- You will also be invited to join our closed PBN Linked In group allowing you ask questions in a forum environment, benefit from members knowledge and skills and simply keep up to date with what’s going on in PBN.
- You will receive a newsletter, to keep you abreast of what’s coming up, along with news, reviews, offers and opportunities.
- Your products, services and events can all be promoted via the PBN social media pages. We also try to like, follow and share all members posts.
- You can submit you business’s news stories, industry knowledge, media releases and events for inclusion on our website, social media or newsletter.
- You can have your say in how the network runs and how we integrate into the wider business community of Perthshire.
ASB BENEFITS VIA PBN:
PBN is an affiliate member of the ASB – Association of Scottish Business Women – and upon joining us you will automatically be given membership yourself, saving an additional £30 per annum, and enjoy all of the benefits that this fantastic national organisation brings. This additional benefit will grant you access to their website, connecting you with over 1000 women in business in Scotland and includes:
- Free entry to the Annual Business Awards – nationwide recognition of the achievements of women in business in Scotland. Some awards are restricted to members only,
- Programme of national events which you can attend at discounted member rates, aimed at supporting, linking and inspiring women in business across Scotland: annual conference, leadership development/well-being weekend,
- Online membership directory to connect and do business with like-minded women across Scotland,
- Mentoring programme to enable women to facilitate support for each other at different stages of career and business development journeys,
- Opportunity to ‘voice’ your views and opinions in structured surveys to form the consolidated representative position of women in business in Scotland providing you with a route to influence policy and decision makers in the interests of women in business,
- ASB holds membership of SCDI (Scottish Council for Development & Industry) on behalf of our members. SCDI is Scotland’s leading economic development organisation whose aim is to influence and inspire government and key stakeholders to create sustainable economic prosperity for Scotland. They organise trade missions and hold events and briefings for members across Scotland, which any ASB member can attend at member rates (often free). Details of how to attend are available here.
- A preferential rate of 50% reduction in the election fee for membership of the Institute of Directors (IoD).
- Use of the ‘Member of Association of Scottish Businesswomen’ logo.