If you are a woman working in Perthshire, growing a business or carving out a career then PBN is for you. This inclusive group of bright, pro-active, friendly women are facing the same challenges, questions and work-life balance dilemmas as you are! They are also driven, ambitious and looking for new opportunities to develop their businesses and help you develop yours.
You will find within this website some solid reasons for joining – check out the members area for benefits, offers and our current directory of members.
Here are some little extra thoughts for you though!
- At only £30 per year for an individual membership – less than £3 per month – you get all of these great benefits!
- As well as accessing your local PBN directory you will also gain FREE access to almost 1000 other Scottish Business Women via your ASB membership.
- Monthly meetings allow you to chat, discuss and share knowledge and contacts with like-minded women.
- PBN’s Linked In Group gives you a fantastic online forum platform for tapping into members knowledge and contacts!
- Make your social media go further with sharing and re-tweeting via PBN’s likers and followers
- Keep it professional with members’ offers on a range of services and goods for your business.
- Meet some of the area’s most inspirational women, do business with them, make friends and together build a better working environment for women in Perthshire.
What our Members Say
“I work on my own from home so I really enjoy getting along to the networking events and having a conversation with other women who are facing the same challenges as I am. Sometimes its just enough to sit with a glass of wine, chat to another intelligent women about my tax return or client’s demands – the speaker is almost a bonus!”
“I have gained some fantastic contacts and leads via PBN over the years. The women genuinely want to help you achieve your aims.”
Then why not come along to a PBN event before you decide. You can find out more about our events using the tabs above and book yourself a space at the next networking lunch or dinner.
If you have more questions then contact the committee – we’d love to help you get on board!