Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) training course
- Do you find that your staff members often approach you with the same work problems again and again?
- Would you like to empower staff to solve their own problems?
- Would you like to free up more of your day for strategy and development while, at the same time, motivating your team?
Coach your Team to Success with Manager As Coach
Manager As Coach is a one-day workshop that will give you the skills to empower and motivate your team members, through applying tried and tested coaching methods. The coaching skills that you’ll learn will help you develop your direct reports, by asking powerful questions and provoking them to think of solutions for themselves. This will create greater efficiency in the team, and allow you time to concentrate on the bigger picture.
As a part of the Institute of Leadership and Management Development Programme, this course is endorsed by ILM for its content and high standard.
This practical one-day course provides a quick introduction to the coaching approach: what it is, the benefits, when it is appropriate and a simple coaching model that you can use immediately. At the end of the day, you will:
- understand what coaching is;
- understand the benefits of using coaching skills;
- have gained effective listening skills;
- have practised using coaching skills with real-life issues (confidentially, of course)
- understand and apply the “skill-will” matrix;
- understand and apply the TGROW coaching model.
Date – Tuesday 3rd March 2015
Time – 9.30am – 3.30pm
Location – Perth city centre
Cost / how to book
Cost – £220 + VAT
(5% discount for second and subsequent bookings / 10% discount for members of Perthshire Chamber of Commerce)
To book, just download our booking form at http://www.rowan-consultancy.co.uk/Documents/ManagerAsCoach2015_RowanBookingForm.pdf, fill it in and send it with payment, or invoice details, to:
4 Kinnoull Street
Or call 01738 562005 to book, and pay by debit/credit card over the phone.
What others said about Rowan’s management training courses
“An excellent course and would recommend to colleagues.”
“Very useful and informative session. Trainer very knowledgeable and approachable.”
Management Today delegates, December 2013