Introduction to Belbin Team Roles
WHAT ARE THE BELBIN TEAM ROLES?
In today’s organizations, working in teams is common practice. Employees have joint tasks and responsibilities that are in keeping with the organizational objectives.
The group dynamics of working in a team lies in the potential of competences and skills that each team member brings to the team.
If you’d like to know more about how Belbin Team Roles could work for your organisation, or if your curious about your own team strengths and weaknesses then why not join us for an introductory session?
At a glance:
- Build productive working relationships
- Develop high-performing teams and leaders
- Raise self-awareness and personal
- Build mutual trust and understanding
- Aid recruitment and selection processes
- Drive employee engagement and business
Venue (Perth centre) is dependent on numbers
9.30am – 12.30pm
£50 + VAT (10% discount for PBN members and second/subsequent bookings)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01738 730282